Sunday 16 March 2014

And the Winner Is.....

Add caption

The lovely Lisa is the winner of the sock yarn. Lisa is primarily a crochet person so I will be interested to see what she does with it. Thank you everyone who left a comment. I want to apologise to those who had problems commenting. I understand there was a problem with people commenting via their mobile phones. I still included those who had problems in the prize draw. If I do another giveaway I will open up the comments again and suggest that people use something other than mobile devices.

Anyways, well done Lisa and a huge thank you to Black Sheep Wools who donated the yarn in the first place. For those of you who didn't win but still fancy trying it, I highly recommend that you do so. It's a fairly thick yarn (more like a double knit) and you don't necessarily have to use it for socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment