Saturday 17 July 2010

My Ugly Socks!

Yay! I finished my ugly socks this morning. Truth be told I don't actually think they are ugly. They are just a little colourful and I love them. I would have finished them sooner but have been reading mostly. I have also been working on anther one square barn raising quilt. Will be a while before that one is finished though. In the meantime I have a pair of lovely new socks to enjoy. I have to admit that when I got to the heel I was in two minds whether or not to continue them for myself. My sister would LOVE these colour combinations. I stayed strong though as I actually rarely knit things for myself. I think I will have to get some more of this yarn though and knit her a pair to put away for her birthday. In the mean time I need to get back to work on baby socks that a friend asked me to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment