Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter everyone! Every year my sister and I always go mad with chocolate presents for each other. This year we decided that instead we would make something. This is what I came up with. As you can see I still managed to get some chocolate in there. The bag is just a basic drawstring bag with some big red buttons up the side.



Cross stitch book mark backed onto red and white spotty fabric. I made this extra long as my sister is more likely to read large art books.


She's also been sewing a lot recently, mainly for work. So thought she could do with a pin cushion. The cross stitch bunny was a free kit from Cross Stitch Cards.



The socks I did quiet a while ago and I already posted on them. Had to show them off again though.

No comments:

Post a Comment