Thursday 11 June 2020

Piosa Part 3


My cardigan is really coming along. This image shows you that I had started the hem. I had an extra skein of yarn and so I used it to add length to the body. The good thing about this is that I can try it on as I go. I was glad that I added that length to it. It was nice in its original form but I like length to all of my tops and the extra has this sitting exactly where I like it. I know this because since taking this photograph I have finished the hem and cast it off.

In fact I am now on to part four. I decided to start the sleeves before the pockets in case I didn’t have enough yarn (despite that extra skein). I really want the pockets so I very much hope that I do. I think I will but not getting my hopes up in order to not be disappointed. I will probably be one of the last to finish this but that’s okay. I am enjoying the process and I have been enjoying seeing others finish theirs. It encourages me to keep going. Although I haven’t lost my enthusiasm for it. Without wanting to be too optimistic, if I keep going at my current rate I might have it completely finished by the end of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment