Saturday 20 August 2016

A Collaboration - Kindred Creations


First of all I would like to start out by saying that neither of these images belong to me but in fact belong to two people I am dedicating this post to. I would like to give a shout out to two very talented people who have come together. I have raved about Lisa many a time. She is the creator behind For the Love of Yarn and I am a loyal customer of her yarn (too loyal my bank balance would say). I love knitting with her yarn and I never get bored of seeing her new creations.

The second person is Phylis behind Rosebuds & Rainbows. She is the fastest person I know with a crochet hook and her items always look beautiful. She has also taken to designing her own creations and they look amazing. Since a lot of the time she uses Lisa's yarn and sometimes they have collaborated it made sense that they came together. They recently launched Kindred Creations (the owner of these images).


It's a place for them to host their collaborations and I can't wait to see what they come up with. It's sure to be fun and exciting. They also posted the above image of the yarn they plan to use. So pretty! Please head over to their page (linked above) and like it. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment