Tuesday 24 September 2013

Shout Out!


None of these images were done by me. This is a shout out to other talented people. First of all I am not the only baker in the family. The difference between my sister and I is that she is better at the decorating side than I am. Benefits of her art degree (she will kill me for saying that). These cupcakes were not only tasty but they looked good too. My sister does love her skulls and cross bones.


The second shout out is to a lovely lady from my knitting group, Jean. We always joke that she comes along and does more chatting than crafting. That aside she does a lot of card making at home. Knowing my love of camper vans she made me this lovely card for my birthday. So pretty!

In other news, after reading into it I decided to give Glipho a go. It's a social networking site for bloggers. You can hook up all your social media feeds and your blog to the one place. It's also quite good to see what others are blogging about. I am still getting my head around it. So if you are on there then look me up. You'll find me under karensi.

No comments:

Post a Comment