Friday 3 September 2010

Craft Fair Day Has Arrived

Yep, it's craft fair day and after many early mornings and knitting nights I am organised. All I have to do now is price everything which is easy enough. Didn't think I would get to this stage if I am honest. I ALWAYS leave things to the last minute so that it's a mad dash. My friends wedding album was done the day before too. I have always been that way. I was exactly the same at university. Then again at work I left my actual presentation writing to the day before which of course added to the nerves of having to do one. Will I ever learn? Probably not.

So I have for sale my sock key rings and some cards. That's what I have been working on for the last two weeks. I have also packaged up the pin cushions I made since they are just sitting there on folksy and a matching needle book (only one of those). My pride and joy though is still the one thing that is free. My business cards. My sister is such a talented lady!

I am looking forward to this fair anyway. I know a few of the vendors and I can't wait to see what they do. My friend is sharing my table and I have already seen samples of her amazing cards. The organiser is a jewellery maker. We have an artist who does the loveliest illustrations and there is a cushion makers. I can't wait to see the vendors I don't know too. There has been quite a bit of advertising for this so it should go well. Plus it is for charity.

There is another in November so (assuming I manage to get a table) I plan to have the baby socks I was unable to get finished for this one. Also some embroidered book bags I designed for my knitting groups challenge.

If anyone is free today we will be at the Shawlands Kirk, 5 Moss Side Road, Glasgow from 11am - 4pm. Entry is £1 (going to a cat re-homing charity) and kids get in free. There will also be face-painting and a tombola. It should be good fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment