Saturday 12 June 2010

First Fete


If you remember I was making these key rings to sell at a local fair at my friends church. My knitting group was given the opportunity to have some space. We didn't sell as much as we may have hoped as it was fairly quiet. The sunny weather kept most people away. There were also a number of schools also holding sales to raise money today. We still had fun though and it gave us a taste for this sort of thing. We will more than likely do this again.


I was quite pleased with the end result. I managed to sell 10 key rings out of the 19 I had made. Not bad going considering how quiet it is. I did buy a lovely cover from my camera from one of the girls and in the end I maybe made £1. Not the point though. It was good fun. Anyway, I am going to set up a page on folksy soon and sell them that way. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment