Thursday 26 June 2014

Look at the Pretty!


Once again I have nothing to show you. So the other day I was out in my mum's garden taking some photo's. It's looking mighty pretty and that day was the first day in a week that I could step out in it without turning into a mess. Apparently even non-sufferers of hay fever have had it bad lately. It goes to show you that while we Glasgwegians may moan every year about our lack of summer we really aren't built for it.

I digress, I have a few guest posts coming up and some pinterest posts in the pipeline. Until then I thought I would show off my talented mum. I have no idea what most of these plants are (other than the Lillie's and the daisies) but enjoy!






Oops! I forgot that glipho required over a certain number of characters. So to make up the number just a wee reminder that if anyone would like to do a wee guest blog post just leave a comment. I will get back to you I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment