Sunday 17 November 2013

Mood Blanket Update 4


So today is supposed to be the last day of working on the mood blankets. However, due to popular demand the lovely Lisa who organised it has extended the deadline. It has been extended to the end of the month. That's another two weeks so fingers crossed the blanket is long enough. I might run out of yarn by then and I really don't want to buy more for it so another reason for me to hope that I am finished by then.

Day 23 - dark blue - not feeling very motivated with course work. Had to force myself to get some work done.

Day 24 - mid green - still not feeling very motivated. However, happy over having started a new project. Plus a good start to Christmas shopping.

Day 25 - white - tired but working away on new knitting project which always makes me happy. Needed a light colour to waken me up

Day 26 - yellow - feeling happy. productive day at uni. Got lots of good guidance for an assignment that's new to me. Plus I came home to a shiny new toy that I was given as a present. Proud owner of an iPad Air.

Day 27 - pale pink - happy. sister day which always makes me happy. We went for a drink and had some lunch. Then spent the evening watching classic Who while having some wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment