Tuesday 10 April 2012

Blind Leading the Blind?


When I was crocheting my squares together last week a few friends from my knitting group were asking how to make the ridge. It's a little hard to talk someone through it when you are on the other side of the table and the only one doing it. I offered to make my mum one of these cushions (it was either that or she was going to pinch my sister's) so thought I could show friends how I did it if we made one together.

I've turned it into a double class. I said that if people were interested I could show them how to do the circular grannies whilst we were there. A few have said yes and I thought that would be no problem at all. That is until I tried to translate the American pattern in British. My weakness is crochet patterns. I'm a little new at being able to follow them so translating might be more than I can handle. It's all written out read for tonight but it's maybe just as well that I will be showing my friends how to do it rather than just handing out the pattern.

Fingers crossed it will all go well and hopefully I will have some finished photo's at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment