Wednesday 23 February 2011

Socks #3

I have finished another pair of socks and again these ones are for me. That's three pairs so far this year. I don't think I have knitted myself more than three pairs since I took up sock knitting (until now that is). I know I am good to myself. In my defence it's part of my challenge to knit one pair of socks a month just for me. I realise it isn't even March yet but as my friend Alison pointed out I can always take a month off in the Summer.

I used Sirdar Crofter DK. I love that yarn. It feels lovely and soft and knits up in fair isle. I also used 3mm needles. This makes for very large socks. Ideal for in the house or for under boots. All three pairs of socks for my challenge have so far been in DK. Maybe next month I will actually use sock yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment