Saturday 30 April 2011

This Week!

I have been keeping out of trouble this week with all my crafting. I have been baking too. I baked two lots of my peanut butter cookies. The first was for my knitting group who celebrated running for three years this week (we even have our own blog which you can see here). The second lot was for my sister coming over. I was also commissioned to knit some baby socks for my friend Dawn. She requested green and white, non stripey. She ended up buying the mint and white stripey too.


My friend Roberta then asked me to knit a set of stripey socks in pink and white.




I also knitted another set. This time in lemon and white. I just fancied knitting a set in colours I hadn't used before.


I have also updated my Folksy store, Karensi. I have been meaning to do this for some time now. Decided that since I was knitting all these baby socks now was the time to do it. All of the sets in the above photo are on there. I have reduced the prices slightly and there are more images of the socks.


No definite boy colours at the moment as they all sold. Will fix that soon. Seems everyone is having boys just now.


Other than that I have been working on baby shower gifts and started work on socks #6.

No comments:

Post a Comment