Wednesday 6 November 2013

I Was Bad!



Yeah, I went back for the yellow and white. The last few days my mood blanket has been all dark colours. There is a reason for that which will be explained in my next update. However, I went for a walk today and decided to pick up some yarn I needed for a Christmas project. I couldn't walk away without these colours. My mood blanket is calling out for something light. What is lighter than white and yellow? Although, when I got home the yellow seemed a little darker than I had been picturing it since Saturday.

For the Christmas project I am making some mug cosies for friends. My uni friends and I don't usually do Christmas gifts but a couple of them mentioned they wanted to this year. They are going along the nursing root (well, we are working towards our nursing degrees). I decided to make them something and my friend Lisa suggested these. A fab idea so long as I can manage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment