Sunday 28 June 2020

Knit Like It’s 1999


Knit Like It’s 1999 by Tricot and Stitch (This link will take you to ravelry) is my 15th pair of socks this year. Granted most have been basic socks. I first saw this pattern on Instagram and instantly fell in love with it. It was fairly easy to follow and had charts for different sizes. I think this would make a good pattern for someone who wants to move past the basic pattern. The different stitches within the pattern are explained well so I don’t think there would be a problem there. The make up of the sock follows the basic pattern. Plus the end result is pretty. I am pleased with it and I think that I would do this again.


The sock yarn I used was by Mothy & the Squid. It’s from the first box I received from her Sea creatures box. This one was inspired by the Leafy Seadragon. Incredibly cute and I love the greens. I don’t normally choose this shade of green for myself as I’m always attracted to other colours first. However, I LOVE this. I also love how it went with the pattern. I think it worked well with it and there was no pooling. Beautiful to work with.


So this was the first pair of socks I finished with my sock Saturday/Sock Sunday challenge. To see the next pair you’ll have to follow me on Instagram. In the meantime I plan to sew more facemasks and work on my Victoria top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment